Honestly, why me.
I was raped by my first ex,
objectified by my second,
and now, I was hit by my fiance.
- Anything smaller than a C cup: must be pre-pubescent. Ugly patterns, and colours. Lot's of animals and stripes.
- C to D cup: A woman! Pretty lacy things, nice patterns, large variety.
- Anything over a D cup: Beige. Lots and lots of beige.
My parents always said I deserve to be treated like a princess. Guess they were wrong about that one.
- Parent: Why don't you come socialize with the family?
- Me: *sits with family*
- Me: *gets insulted by entire family*
- Me: *goes back to bedroom*
Sobbing because I’m reading The Book Thief for like the millionth time and I’m in this part where Liesel and Rudy are in Rudy’s dad store and then he tries a suit and then they are alone in the darkness and then she admits she gets nervous and then she’s like: kiss him, kiss him BUT SHE DOESN’T
AND THEY JUST LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH
AND I CAN’T WITH ALL MY FEELINGS AND THIS FUCKING BOOK DESTROYING MY LIFE